Graphic ProblemsWe undertake laptop on component level repairs. We do BGA chip rework using the latest Dark infra Red technology. We have all the latest German equipment and tools in our fully equipped workshop. We have lots of experience in component and chip level repair work.
BGA replacement is done to perfection, as the machines and tools we use employ the latest Dark Infra Red technology & very expensive machine. Hard to find out mostly service Centre. We are proudly said we have that Technology to do all kind of reworks & Reballing technique. We have good reballing technique 100% result.
- Macguys specialises in repairing computer and laptop motherboards.
- No need to buy an expensive replacement
- We use proven methods to repair all motherboards with the highest grade equipment – BGA Chip Reballing with German IR Technology. (Not General Reflow)
- Our repairs are 100% guaranteed!!
- We include a 90 days Repair Warranty!!
- No display
- 3 Beeps – 1 long and 2 short, screen remains black
- Vertical and horizontal stripes appear on the screen
- Screen is divided into multiple parts
- White/Grey screen, sometimes with lines & Overheating
We bring your dead laptop back to life!
We can check your laptop on the spot, repair on the same day or next day. We have turned around time 5 days, also buy dead, broken and 2nd hand laptops.
Please Be Aware there are many small shop keepers offering similar services claiming they can fix the motherboards and pretending to be large companies. In fact they can damage your laptop motherboard by using cheap Chinese equipment. We are professional and Qualified Engineers using high standard, professional German Dark IR Technology for repairing the motherboard.
- Buyer is responsible for all courier charges.
- Please allow 3-5 working days from date of receipt. Most work is carried out ASAP, but depends on current work load.
- Please feel free to contact us for any further information or if you require a quote on any other laptop faults you may have.
- Make sure laptop is securely packed in bubble wrap or other protective material & also packed securely in a cardboard box. I will not be held responsible for laptops that have been damaged in transit.
- Make sure you send a note with the laptop with all your contact details. Write down your full name, contact number, email address & return address. Also a very brief description of fault.
- Payment for repair will be requested only once repair has been carried out and can either be paid through PayPal (preferred), bank transfer or Card payments.
Please note laptop will only be returned once payment has been made.